Position, swing and duration are the three critical aspects of an effective disciplinary self spanking. Here are three quick tips to help turn those cheeks rosy red and then some:
1. Position properly. Stand, bend over a piece of furniture, or lay on the bed with your bottom propped over pillows. These three positions should be your mainstays for self spanking positions. You must be able to raise your implement high above your bottoms and let it swish through the air before landing on your quivering cheeks.
2. Swing properly. For wooden implements, don’t push the implement through the air, snap it through the air. Get a lot of wrist action in at the end of the swinging motion so that on impact the implement bounces back. That’s what actually causes the pain with wooden implements. For leather implements, it’s not important to snap the implement back. Rather, continue the forward motion even after you’ve made contact. This will cause you to feel that extra bite as the leather digs into your skin.
3. Duration. Always have a set time limit or number of strokes. Never spank just until you feel you’ve had enough.
Today’s Assignment: PRACTICE!
Collect all the implements you own. Practice swinging with each until you’ve got it down. Then give yourself a 150 slap maintenance spanking with the implement of your choosing. That should leave you looking something like this:
If you want to integrate accountability in your life, become more goal oriented or just want to spank yourself anyway, you should consider, apart from reading the other articles here, to get the The guide for self spanking. It will teach you the backgrounds of spanking, some things to consider when starting first, and various scenarios in which spanking yourself is necessary.
Check out the guide here or click on this image, to go directly to Amazon:
You can also follow us on:
- Selfspanking on tumblr,
- Selfspanking on Twitter
- Selfspanking on Facebook
- There is even a Google Plus page,
- and we opened up the selfspanking Youtube channel.